- Sofant is attending Mobile World Congress 2013 at Barcelona
- Sofant is exhibiting at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Las Vegas, NV January 8-11.
- COO presenting how Sofant's solutions can double your Smartphones' battery lifetime at Mobile World Congress 2012.
- Sofant Technologies attending Mobile World Congress 2012.
- Sofant Technologies will participate at Mobile World Congress 2012.
- Please visit SOFANT Technologies booth today at The Informatics Forum for companies Exhibition. We are going to demonstrate some of our technologies.
- We are participating in Open Innovation companies exhibition on 17-May-2011 [Edinburgh, UK], please visit our booth.
COO presenting how Sofant's solutions can double your Smartphones' battery lifetime at Mobile World Congress 2012Tweet
February 25th 2012, Sofant Technologies ltd
Sofant is presenting at MWC's "Energy efficiency challenges and dynamic end to end carbon foot-printing" session at Barcelona.
Sofant's COO and coFounder, Ahmed El-Rayis, is going to present how Sofant's solutions can reduce mobile operators CAPEX and carbon footprint. Moreover Sofant novel antenna solutions can double Smartphones' batteries lifetime.
Please visit our booth at Hall 1, Stand IE68.
About SOFANT Technologies ltd
Sofant Technologies is the world leader in developing smart antenna solutions for Smartphones. SOFANT posses highly compact, intelligent and low power antenna solutions.
SOFANT has LTE/4G antenna designs that enable MIMO LTE/LTE Advanced on mobile devices covering global LTE frequency bands.
Oct 31, 2013
Press Release: Sofant secures investment to target smart phone market Globally more…
Oct 17, 2013
Two new MEMS positions available at Sofant more…
Apr 1, 2013
"TIME" article: Sofant's co-founder Ahmed El-Rayis discussed Sofant's Smart antenna solution and how it helps to solve smartphone's battery life more…(external link)
Mar 20, 2013
Three new posts opened at Sofant more…
Jan 18, 2013
Press Release: Sofant Technologies to showcase smart micro antenna technology at Mobile World Congress more…