Steering the Future of Wireless Communication
Sofant Technologies Ltd is a highly innovative technology company which was incorporated in 2011 to commercialize research work which began at the University of Edinburgh in 2006. The core of Sofant’s technology are patented low loss RF MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems) devices.
Sofant’s inherently low cost, low power and high performance smart antenna™ technology is being applied to develop innovative solutions which help its customers reduce the cost and complexity of phased arrays for SATCOM and 5G.
WORKING WITH US
Applicants should be able to work in a start-up environment where an innovative spirit; self-motivation and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges are essential.
We are looking for an Edinburgh based CFO who will help us to steer the future of wireless communications and achieve our target of $100m in revenue by 2026.
CFO responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the company’s finance and administrative organization
- Prepare the company’s financial, administrative and governance procedures for rapid growth
- Drive the company’s financial modeling, planning, and forecasting
- Drive fund-raising strategies and investor relationship management
- Support the negotiation and management of contracts with government agencies and corporate partners
- Support the development and implementation of the company’s investment and risk management strategy
Whilst any role that we’re actively seeking to fill is always advertised here, we are always keen to hear from highly talented people. If you are interested in joining Sofant, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
- The position will initially be part time but will transition to full-time at the completion of the series A funding round which is planned for mid-2021
- Sofant offers a competitive compensation package which includes share options
- If you believe have what it takes to succeed in this role please send us your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the requirements, why you are applying for this job at this time in your career, and your expected salary
- Sofant is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or age.